Pages


Sunday, March 28, 2010

QOTW?? What is your favorite Green Smoothie Recipe?

If there is one thing that I find that keeps me balanced daily it would have to be the Green Smoothies. I have tried many different combinations over the years. I have tried such combos as spinach, banana, rasberries. And I love Kale, Pineapple. But my new all time favorite is the one I saw on this video by Jinjee Talefero from the Garden Diet. I tried it a few weeks ago and have been hooked every since.
I'll post the vid below.

So my QOTW is What is your favorite Green Smoothie Recipe?

2 comments:

Anjanette said...

That's what we like to put in ours, too! I favor Kale over spinach since I seem to digest it better. I love that with the banana you don't need any other sweetener!

I'm a new follower of this and your homeschool blog - thankful for your insights!

Anonymous said...

that sounds so good :)

Blessings,Renee