Pages


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Changes!


I know its been a while since I posted on this blog. The short version of why is simply I haven't been living my best life when it comes to my health and eating habits. I feel so far from the mark it wasn't funny. And I began to feel like who am I to give anyone advice on how to stay healthy and eat well if I couldn't do it myself. Some of the problem came from financial retraints and the rest was pure defeat. You can get caught up in feeling defeated by the goals you set for yourself sometimes that you can actually cause yourself to fail just from the way you are thinking.

Well I am back and I have changed my mindset. I do have something to offer the world. Based on my own trying experiences I think it truly qualifies me to help others on there personal health journey suceed for the long haul simply because I know what not to do.

Changes

So some of things you can expect from this blog from now on are more tips on transitions into healthy raw organic living. Rather than jumping in head 1st into a 100% raw vegan lifestyle just for the sake of telling everyone I am 100% raw is simply unacceptable. From here on out smooth and easy longterm lifestyle changes is the goal.

I will also try to make updates on this blog at least once a week to check in with recipes, tips, advice, insight into my own personal health journey, and so on.

I also have an ebook coming soon here on Raw S.O.L that I will release for free with all my answers to FAQ in the past 3 years. So keep a look out for that.

QOTW- Question of the Week is something else new I want to try out here at Raw S.O.L you can even do a video response. People love vids.

3 comments:

Shamiparyah said...

That's great Erin! Believe me I know the struggle of setting goals and slowly falling of mentally first. I look forward to the EBook you're working on and just your general sharing. I'm in the midst of putting together a fitness journal myself. I figure we can all use the encouragement, one from another.

Peace and blessings again sis,

~shamiparyah

Erin J said...

Thanks so much for the support.

Assistant said...

You sound like me Erin. I feel defeated when I don't do my eating and healthy plans 100%. I have to give myself a pep talk to stop beating myself up mentally. Now I'm going natural with my hair, well that's another story.

I'm glad to find blogs like yours to be encouraged. Btw your recipes look yummy. I will have to try them :)