Pages


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

30 Back to the Basics Raw Food Challenge!

This time around I am going to shoot for a whole 30 days of eating 100% Raw and living foods. The big differences in this time than the last few times I have attempted to eat a 100% Raw and Living foods diet is that I truly have my health on the front burner instead of taking a backseat to things like Weight loss. Dont get me wrong I am hoping to shead some pounds during this 30 day Challenge but its mostly about getting my body back in alignment. I want to be able to run around with my 3 very energetic children. Lets get down to business. I know you are wondering what the Back to the Basics 30 day Raw Food Challenge is all about. For the next 30 days I will be eating nothing but Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts, and Seeds, and of course plenty of water. That why I call it Basics. There will be no Gourmet Raw Cheese Cakes, and Deydrated treats and goodies. There will be no sprouted Grains. I am just eating the old fashioned way(Genesis that is) LOL! I will be keeping my thoughts and food journal here on my blog as well as a continous update on my Youtube channel.

3 comments:

Assistant said...

Congradulations on how far you have come in your new diet plan. My family and I are not on a raw diet but we do try to get in as many raw foods throughout the day as we can. My son has Aspergers. It's an ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) and he has ADHD so we've started a GFCF diet for him 5 weeks ago. All of us are eating only whole foods that are not processed(fruits, veggies, meat, beans, rice) and when money isn't so tight we will eat organic fruits and veggies instead of the regular produce at the grocery store. Our body feels better to only consume foods that I actually cook from scratch.

These Three Kings said...

Girl.. I just recently started a community garden in my neighborhood and this would be great to do.. I am going to read more about this(from you of course-lol)
But I really want to eat healthy like this..shoot me whatever info you can
mrsnicolek@yahoo.com

Nicole

Sha Bish said...

I can see myself eating the foods you described. I have tried raw (after a master cleanse) and I love the light airy feeling in my stomach. I'm nursing now and not sure if a raw diet would provide me with the calories I need, do you happen to know from experience?