Pages


Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 8 100% Raw! 1 week of Sucess!!






Here is a new recipe of the fam that we will be adding to our favorites. It is from Jennifer Cornbleet's book " Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People". www.learnrawfood.com


Zucchini Hummus

1 zucchini peeled and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
2 tablespoons raw tahini
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon garlic( l clove)
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt


Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with s blade and process until smooth. Stop occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Stored in a sealed container in the refridgerator. Zucchini Hummus will keep for five days.



I did have to double the recipe for my family and I added a little more paprika.

1 comment:

GaBrilla Ballard said...

Congratulations to you sis! I am always so happy to hear when folk are manifesting their visions, especially in regards to food. I have been doing well with my 80/20. One cooked meal per day and lots of smoothies and great salads. I feel....different...lighter...you know all that good stuff. More blessings on your continued raw journey.

GaBrilla
urbanmamasong.com